FInal Fantasy Concert/ Comic Con

Hello, PPLS いー
Today im bloggin in ENGRISH jk jk


I went to the クラウドFinal Fantasy Distant Worldsセフィロス concert yesterday in San Diego!
Coincidentally (or not) Comic Con is in town




I had a super カゼcold yesterday so i really half assed my lolita-ness
heres me after sucking a cough drop


in case you were wondering why my tongue is yellow キャハハ


The playlist was balls off the walls, yo
They played my two favoritest songs
"Loves Theme" FF2/4 LOVE
and "Fishermans' Horizon"グースカ


Sadly, i have only played FF2/4 and that was back in the day of Super Nintendo
even more sadly, i never beat the game cuz my system broke XD
ONE DAY I WILL FINISH THE GAME!!


During "Loves Theme" they had spiffy cut scenes all new and revamped.
HOW MANY TIMES HAVE THEY REMADE THIS GAME
AND WHY HAVENT I BOUGHT ANY OF THEM D:


After the concert so predictabley ended with "Sephiroth" song,
I ran into a homegirl and we took a pic together in front of the pink line sign
The only reason i wanted to was cuz it said "PINK" カメラ

I look totally manly and whore-ish in the pic怒
not sure what happened there
at least Monin looks cute まるちゃん風


Around this time last year i met my boyfriend ラブラブJustinラブラブ
so i took this pic for him


I'll always love you
more than a fat kid loves his chocolate cake
more than a baby loves its mothers tit
more than maritza loves black dudes
more than AP and anything else in this world
and even more than you love me =(


ラブラブドキドキ Happy Anniversary, my Justin ドキドキラブラブ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rosie-O's Copyright 2013. Edited by: Rosie. my facebook page: Rosie Os.
up
ブログ・スイッチ

キラキラブログパーツ

[PR]面白ハッシュタグ大集合