New Creations and Puri!

como siempre, ando ocupada haciendo cositas deco!

流れ星3Vendere en Japonawa 2010!panda

asi que visiten mi booth!

estare a un lado de Kiryu!



candy*Pictures of my latest creations!candy*


AP inspired necklaces ( cuz theyre not cool enough to be called replicas キャハハ )



chubby bunnies!うさぎ


cheeky bearプレゼント


probably i will make these in different colors

Pretty soon i will have a little corner of the internet

open so i can share my wonderful creations with you all!ラブラブ


And for your entertainment

heres some purikuras i took with Justin on my trip to Singaporemerlion



who doesnt love ponies?ポニー

dont you just love the way i decorate these?


this ones my favorite cuz it looks like a street snap from Kera XD


I like the fast food one with the projectile vomit XD

thats all for now, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rosie-O's Copyright 2013. Edited by: Rosie. my facebook page: Rosie Os.
up
ブログ・スイッチ

キラキラブログパーツ

[PR]面白ハッシュタグ大集合