PROMOTIONS!

hisashiburi!

its been a while since I've posted!

I havent done anything interesting lately がーん

Hey have you all heard about the Cosplay Oneesan event

featuring 流れ星3Angelic Prettyポニー and other Japanese brands?
check out their site for more details

I am SOO gooing!!!

Hells yea! Its quite the drive for me

so hopefully i can find some girlies to go with!

someone take me with youuu!

If not i will have to go solo

and I will be emo-licious


In other news:


パンダJAPONAWAパンだ

the best anime con in TJ

is next month on the 22nd!

カラオケKiryu will be the guest of honor!

you might remember him from PMX

Thats where I snatched him from XD

you can check out his facebook here
Kiryu FACEBOOK


Kiryu estara en Japonawa 2010!
Vengan a verlo!


now that im done w the promotional shits

カメラheres some purikura i took in Singapore!ラブラブ




Man, those were some good times.

We managed to shove THIS many girls into one booth.

talk about epic LOLITA POWER!あっかんべー

I wish my scanner worked キャハハ


No comments:

Post a Comment

Rosie-O's Copyright 2013. Edited by: Rosie. my facebook page: Rosie Os.
up
ブログ・スイッチ

キラキラブログパーツ

[PR]面白ハッシュタグ大集合